ACEC of Idaho presents:
2023 Engineering Excellence Awards
Call for Entries
The American Council of Engineering Companies’ (ACEC) annual Engineering Excellence Awards (EEA)
competition recognizes engineering firms for projects that demonstrate an exceptional degree of innovation, complexity, achievement and value.
American engineering firms have entered their most innovative and complex projects and studies in competitions conducted by state member organizations (MOs). Qualifying projects at the state MO level are then eligible to participate in the ACEC national competition.
- Deadline for submission to ACEC of Idaho’s EEA is December 12, 2022.
- Deadline for the national competition is Friday, January 13, 2023.
EEA entries are accepted into one of 12 project categories:
- Studies, Research and Consulting Engineering Services
- Building/Technology Systems
- Structural Systems
- Surveying and Mapping Technology
- Waste and Storm Water
- Water Resources
- Special Projects
- Small Projects
- Industrial and Manufacturing Processes and Facilities
Become a Member and join us!
Learn more about ACEC of Idaho membership